Thursday, March 29, 2012

Instagramed Fedora Feelings

Last night I was laying in bed with wet hair (which means I knew I'd be braiding it this morning cus it'd be a wild, tangled mess) when I decided to plan my outfit around my gray fedora because of it's amazing ability to mask my laziness. My older sister has recently become obsessed with mustard yellow juxtaposed against gray, and I think it's a great concept. I love how you wouldn't expect the colors to match, but they look so ideal when thrown together. I took some tips from Cameron's look (aka baggy sweater, gray, hair to the side, fedora hat, etc)...
slipped on my favorite striped spicy mustard Madewell sweater, stepped into some longer jean cutoffs, topped it with my fedora, and slowly but surely concocted my comfy yet casual look...
What do you think??
I liked it for a simple day spent studying and anticipating the weekend. Along with my "look of the day" I also took some screen shots of chic styles I viewed on Instagram that I so desperately crave...

Striped Loafers


Neon Orange & Cobalt Blue


Asymmetrical Top - Longer Back


Amazing, right?? What new trends are you anxious to try? Until the next post...

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

No comments: