Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream....Fashion, that is.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, friends! I have been absolutely SWAMPED with work. Oh my word. This year (like I've said many times) is SO busy I'm about to scream! Can't our teachers just cut us a little slack?? While my work load is getting heavier, the days are getting warmer and the spring trends are finally popping up around ECU! One trend that I discussed in my most recent East Carolinian column is...
  PASTELS(aka ice cream colors) 
Yep, pastels are VERY in this season, and I’m not just talking about your average robins egg blue. Muted tones of any color you can imagine are on trend! Sorbet orange, mint green, chalk pink and countless others are stocking the shelves and I am ALL about it. I mean, who doesn’t love a crisp color palette for spring? I know I do! Pair some soft and subtle pallid yellow pants with a billowy coral top and you’ll be looking trendy and tranquil for the warm months ahead. So today I leave you with some spring inspiration that will have your mind running with idea upon idea of ways to mix pastels into your ever-growing wardrobe…
(all pictures via Pinterest)
keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

No comments: