Friday, January 27, 2012

Take Me Away...

I know that I recently told ya'll that I'm addicted to Tumblr...but I SERIOUSLY am. I came across a Tumblr called Classy In The City that I could probably look at for days and days and days and never get tired of it. It has the most amazing pictures and they transport me into a romantic fantasy land whenever I look at them. Literally, my heart aches I want to be living inside these photographs so bad. There are countless shots that make me wish to either be with my boyfriend in Paris, shopping the streets of NYC on a snowy day, writing a fashion column in a busy Starbucks or perusing the sights that Europe offers its visitors. Adventures such as these, and plenty of others, are ones that I'm dying to partake on once I'm out of college and making a little money. (SIGH) Not only does this Tumblr transport me to a new world with one click of a button, it also provides me with some great fashion inspiration! So if your mind needs a break or if you want something fun and inventive to wear, make sure you check out...


keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

No comments: