Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis The Season...for Fun Videos & Cute Clothes

What I'm Wearing
















$52 - topshop.com

€37 - pret-a-beaute.com

£32 - topshop.com

$14 - woolrich.com

£13 - peacocks.co.uk

$24 - needsupply.com

Today I am super excited because I got to do a special little something for A Blonde Ambition! A couple weeks ago she asked me to style 3 outfits that were all under 100 dollars. Each outfit involved a different holiday occasion...one for hanging out with family, one for hanging out with friends or significant others and one for the glamorous night known as New Years Eve. I asked 3 of my beautiful friends here at ECU to model some lovely ensembles for me and then I complied it into a fun video! Although I'm not a pro, and it may seem a little amature, I love the way it turned out and I had a fabulous time putting it together! So MAKE SURE you click THIS LINK to check out the Holiday Style It video that I created...
(pinterest)
In other news, today (after many days of dressing like a bum) I decided to throw together an outfit that I think is perfect for casual comfort...
(sorry for the blurriness)
What do you think?? I know that some people are against pairing chocolate browns and blacks, but if you do it the right way it can look very cute! Neutral on neutral is very in! At the very top are some items from Polyvore that are almost identical to what I'm wearing (except maybe a little cheaper!) How do you stay comfortable, yet chic and casual?

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy


2 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

LOVE the outfit! I'm such a fan of warm browns and black together - very chic and very modern! Your video was amazing and I so appreciate you taking the time to do that!

XOXO,
Leslie

Ashley said...

I used to wear a black turtle neck with chocolate brown cordoroy overalls in like 4th grade. Little did I know how trendy I was!!!