Wednesday, November 2, 2011

COLLEGE COUTURE

The other day when I was doing my usual Facebook stalking (was it you? you will never know...) and I came across a message from a chic store called...
(please click for the link) 
They were messaging me about writing a post about their hot clothing items on my blog! Obviously my first thought was why not!? Every lady loves a great game day dress, especially for a school as wonderful as East Carolina University...
(can I take a minute and a get an ARGHHH from my peers in honor of our awesome school??) 
Anyways, game day spirit is what this clothing line is ALL about! Their dresses combine simplistic style with funky designs and school spirited colors. Not only do they have a wide variety of purple and gold for my fellow ECU fashionistas, but they also have color combinations such as orange and blue, crimson and white, and many more! Here are some Pirate inspired looks that don the hangers of College Couture...
ADORABLE right?? So next time you are wondering what to wear to those thrilling football games, don't forget about the latest creations from College Couture! They will definitely not disappoint! Until then...

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

1 comment:

Shay said...

ARRGGH! :) I love the Safari dress on their website. Congrats for the offer--that's awesome!