Monday, November 21, 2011

Madewell

So tonight I had a fabulous TWEET CHAT through CollegeFashionista with...
MADEWELL
Madewell is seriously one of my all time FAVORITE stores. If I could own everything in there, even the mens clothing, mostly for me even if they don't fit but some for my boo too, I think I would shave my hair off for it. Extreme...maybe. (don't judge) But that's how obsessed I am with it. Everything created by this timeless line is classic and chic while still using vibrant colors and staying up to date with the hottest trends.  Earlier I went onto their glorious website and (after whiping the drool off my computer screen) I decided to link some of my favorite items through my blog so that you could enjoy this amazing shop right along with me! Check out these trendy finds that YOU can purchase through their website...

How perfect are all of these items? If you are feeling generous.... I wear an X-Small! Which item is your favorite?? Oh and don't forget that Madewell is doing a Get Styled Tour with CollegeFashionista so make sure you check it out near your area!

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy