Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Day After Tomorrow

So I haven't written many posts like this lately, but when I spotted these fashionistas on campus I just knew I had to get a shot of their outfits! Not only because they looked adorable, but because they reminded me of one of my favorite blogs...
I mean the author of this amazing blog has some SERIOUS style. Her closet is packed with bright and billowy tops, sleek skirts and too many trousers to count! I envy her wardrobe SO much (it almost makes me want to cry, but I shall refrain for your sake) She has an effortless way of taking a simplistic outfit to the next level by adding easy accessories and vibrant colors. Check out some of my favorite looks that Krystal recently donned on her blog...
One item that she always wears in the perfect way is trousers. But not just neutral colored trousers, the ones she wears come in a wide variety of colors and patterns! For some reason, I don't have a SINGLE pair of trousers. Probably because the knee on pants hits me at my ankle because I'm a midget, but that's beside the point! I NEED a pair of these in my closet STAT, cus look how many she has??
We have to catch up to each other. Anywho, look how adorable these students looked that I spotted on campus! They were definitely emulating their inner Krystal and Audrey Hepburn with their skinny black trousers and bright red cigarette pants...
So I challenge you to rock some trouser pants or some vibrant colors (OR BOTH) the day after tomorrow, in honor of Krystal. I'm sure she would be proud of each and every one of us! And who doesn't want that??...

keep on keepin on fashionistas
Lindy

2 comments:

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

oh my gosh....I'm in love with her style!! yea...I've been in a funk lately with my wardrobe....and definitely would want to try something new like trouser pants!
great coverage of campus style!


<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
Facebook
Tweet Me!

Ashley said...

I love all of these outfits! I've been searching for a great pair of red pants!