Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All Things New

Today, during this very short but fun post, I am going to share 3 fashionable things that I am recently IN LOVE with...are you ready for this?
(you better be as excited as she is....)
KNIT SHORTS
I bought these new knit/crocheted shorts from Urban Outfitters and I am SO in love with them! I cannot wait to wear them with a baggy sweater and boots during the fall. They are so simple and yet so chic...LOVE.

MY COLLAGE
I came up with this adorable collage to put over my bed in my new apartment! My room is going to be focused around fashion so I thought I would create a collage using pictures of shoes, bags, and Hey Its Ok articles from Glamour Magazine! Im overjoyed with the way it turned out! Especially with my Tiffany blue bedspread and coral throw pillows...LOVE.
NEW HAIRCUT
As you saw on my recent post about fall fashion, I decided I wanted to get my haircut like Rumi Neelys from FASHIONTOAST and thats exactly what I did! I was planning on getting it colored in the ombre style, but since my highlights had already grown out a little and my natural hair color is a much darker ashy blonde, it turned out looking like ombre except without paying the insanely high price. SCORE...LOVE.
What are you in LOVE with lately??

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy

8 comments:

Shay said...

Your hair looks absolutely amazing! You look gorgeous. And you're right--it does look naturally ombre. You are such a lucky girl with amazing DNA!

Preity Lama Tamang said...

thankx for ur lovely comment!! im in love with ur new haircut!! the bangs are so perfect!!
xoox

Erin James said...

love those!

xo
Erin

pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

Erin said...

a) you look gorgeous! b) I love "Hey, It's Ok articles" -and- c) those knit shorts are lovely indeed!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great as do your collages and I must say, those shorts are too adorable for words.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

seeing steel magnolias

Anonymous said...

love those shorts!

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

oh my god....you are just TOO ADORBS!! i love it!! the knit shorts are aaaamazing...i think i have an obsession with knit and crochet shorts..
your collages are pretty dang awesome!! they look great!! kinda feeling like I want to do a couple of collages now!!
and your hair looks booomb diggity...the color and styling are gorgeous!! you are look fiiine girl hahaha

what I love right now??
well..fun posts like this..
but diy crafts...working on a party banner for an upcoming bday party
my friend's little girl harper.....she brings out the inner child out of me
floppy wool hats
and the haircut that I will be getting :P

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

rich girls. said...

yesss. i love it.
luckily you didn't colour it because it has the perfect ombre effect already.
at the moment, i'm in love with the anticipation of spring in a few weeks and the jordan askill heart ring. x.