Sunday, July 31, 2011

Deb Fashion

One thing that I was blessed with, that I don't think a lot of people have, is an AMAZING set of neighbors! I have lived in the same house since the summer after I was in 3rd grade and ever since I moved in we have been as close as family! My neighbor, and one of my best friends, Melissa texted me the other night because she has the privilege of being a debutante this year! Along with the real shindig, there are many parties that occur during the process of "announcing yourself to society" and her first one was on Friday so she asked me to do her hair!
(pinterest)
I was so excited because A. I love fixing peoples hair, and B. I love hanging out with Melissa! What we decided to do with her hair was curl it with a straightener and make it wavy and fun, and then put it half up with the front pinned back. Another added twist (pun intended) was taking a small section of hair and wrapping it around the rubberband so it looked more elegant! She looked GORGEOUS! (and can I just add, gentlemen, that this lady is single and DEFINITELY a keeper)
Along side her chic hair-do Melissa wore a black tank-top dress that had a ruffled bottom, a mint green necklace with a gold chain, a cream colored flower ring, pearl earrings, a gold chain bracelet with a pearl on it, and nude pumps! Once the whole outfit came together it looked SO cute! I wanted to steal it...if only I had her mile long legs too! 
(Melissa (Right) and her gorgeous sister Kelsey (Left))

How pretty is that!? The combination of black with pale and nude colors is BEYOND stylish. I had so much fun catching up with one of my best friends and helping her primp for her first deb party! I hope that all of you had a fantastic weekend! Stay tuned for more posts coming soon...

keep on keepin on fashionistas'
<3 Lindy

No comments: