Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby You're a Firework: July 4th Fashion

As many of you already know, high waisted shorts are ALL THE RAGE this summer! And not only are they adorable for warm weather, but pair them with some tights, a baggy knit sweater and boots and you have the perfect autumn ensemble! 

from: pinterest
The 4th of July has always been one of my FAVORITE holidays! Cookouts, family, friends and fireworks...what could be better than that?? So this year, to celebrate this amazing holiday, I decided to pair my new navy and brown high-waisted shorts that I bought from Forever 21 (one of my favorite stores) with a white tube top and my cowboy boots for a cute AND patriotic outfit! Check it out...
front and back view
gotta love my cowboy boots
Red nails + white shirt + navy pants = patriotic.
I decided to pair my ensemble with a burnt orange lip color. What do ya think?
What did you wear to celebrate this holiday? Hit the contact link and send me a picture of your outfit and  I'll feature you on PPT! Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July! 

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy


No comments: