Monday, May 9, 2011

It takes two to make a thing go right, I takes two to make it outta sight...

I am sure most of you are aware that the latest craze for fashion is mixing patterns! This chic style match-up is taking the world by storm! Inspiring fashion bloggers such as the oh-so-popular Whitney Port
Maria from Glam Time
and Taylor Sterling from Sterling Style
show us some good examples for mixing patterns on any day and any time of the year! All you have to do is go into your closet, find two patterned items that you love and that (obviously) don't clash, and throw them together to make a chic ensemble! Here is the outfit that I wore on Mothers Day where I paired together two subtle but suitable patterns to make an adorable outfit...
So next time you're looking through your closet and you think to yourself "I can't put ANYTHING together!" then throw that thought away and remember that just because you have two different patterns, it doesn't mean that you can't create an outfit! Mix two together and walk outside your house with confidence! And if you're still unsure on what to do, then Click Here and learn some trendy tips about putting patterns together! Stay tuned for another post coming later this week...

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I need this fashion tip. I would never put two patterns together, but it looked so cute on you! Too bad I have very few patterns. I need to get on that...