Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goodbye school year, hello summer!

GOODBYE SCHOOL YEAR
HELLO SUMMER!

Wow, this has been a CRAZY school year. I know that most of ya'll probably think of classes and stress levels when I say that, and I DEFINITELY do too, but what I was referencing was PPT's fashion! Think of all the chic and stylish trends you have seen here on this blog! And if you can't remember, then don't fret! Here is a recap of the first year of PPT in 2010-2011!...
Studs
Fringe
Sunglasses
black and white
ray-bans
Saturday inspiration
coral and teal
sunday inspiration
cross over bags
denim shirts/combat boots
toms shoes
Turbans
starbucks as accessories
jorts
tribal style
sweaters and sweatshirts
Spring colors
fedoras
stripes
the first student on Ppt

I hope you enjoyed all the pictures that Allison and I featured on Pirates Prevailing Taste during this school year! Although I will sincerely miss featuring students every week, this summer is going to be full of random style, fashionable friends, inspiration, and a lot of sharing chic ideas! Keep tuning into this blog and don't forget that even though school is out, there will be posts every week and much more students featured in Fall of 2011! Stay stylish this Summer, Pirates! 

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay for summer! What can I wear that you can post of me? hahaha